Sunday, May 21, 2006

My first real Blogger post

After playing with advanced settings in Blogger and realizing that it allows much greater flexibility even as a free account as compared to livejournal (which is where I've been keeping track of goings-on for the past year or so), I decided to move over here. Hopefully this transition, with its new look and management of content and appearance, will help spur some greater productivity on my end. Working in the mobile industry has allowed me some time to percolate opinions of where we are now, and generate ideas about where we're going with mobile technology. With any luck, I'll actually begin to embark on something I've been meaning to do for a long while: reviews of mobile devices, with the first one being the girlfriend's brand-spankin'-new Sony Ericsson w810i.

Let's see if I have the ability to follow through with this endeavor. For now, thanks for reading, and welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order ribavirin
[/url] copegus 100 mg
virazole 200 mg online
virazole 100 mg